Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What we expect

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prophet
Admin

What we expect Empty
PostSubject: What we expect   What we expect Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:41 am

These are copy and pasted from a converation I had with someone about the clan so if it all doesn't make sense that's why, but all the requirements presented apply.

Ventrilo with a mic. Communication is key to this game, if we don't communicate we lose. I want everyone on ventrillo for our games and everyone contributing vocally. We do need a leader on ventrilo. Someone who we all follow regardless of personal opinion so we're working as a team. I will be that captain for the first few games and then we will rotate. Doing that will help us grow individually, as a team, and also ensure that there's leadership on the days when I or others can't make it. I want everyone to understand that I call myself the captain because it makes me feel cool, but we are all equal on this team and we will each have a say and equal power.
A good attitude and punctuality are very required. I want everyone online 15 minutes preferably before our practice is scheduled, no later than 5 minutes before. That will cover invites and any pregame discussion. The 2-3 hours is dedicated to actual game time. We will try to get as many games in that time in as possible but in respect to those that have other obligations if we're at the 1 hour 40 minute mark and intending to only go 2 hours, we will not be starting another one. Atleast not as a full team unless we have subs, expect that, understand that.

Proper Rune pages: I'm not going to be a nazi and make sure you're using proper rune pages every game, but if I go in and see you're at 41 ap, level 1 as Trundle, expect to hear about it. I simply ask for intelligent, full rune pages.

***MY GOLDEN RULE***

This has been my rule for gaming as long as I can remember. WE DO NOT RAGE ON OUR FRIENDS. If we're queueing together, we're friends. Frustrations will rise, we will each mess up at one time or another and let each other down and some way. WE DO NOT RAGE AT OUR TEAMATES. I will try to be understanding of isolated controlled outbursts but I will not tolerate the morale of this team being dragged down. I don't care if you are the sole reason we are winning, I will remove you from the team, friends list, and enjoy reporting you. We can all agree that yelling, trolling, etc has happened to each of us at one point or another and it's never enjoyable. With that said I need all of you to understand the differance between constructive criticism and discussion from outright berating and being a prick. I don't enjoy talking to anyone about their gameplay but I fully intend to, in a hopefully proper manner, discuss in this conversation anything that I see we need to change as individuals and as a team. I would also personally love if you did the same. Share your thoughts after wins and losses with your own performance, each others, and of course my performance. After a tough loss expect to see something in this conversation like "Catnap a lot of your engages were really off that fight, You did a great job CC'ing and protecting the carries during team fights but too often you would charge into a 2v3, 3v4... or overall unbalanced fight, we need to work on that" "Sashi I think you need to wait to use your ult a little longer, You'd use it to stop Amumu which is great but we need to focus on having their carries held in place so our dps can burst them down, aside from that I thought you did a great job". A HUGE thing with me is ownership, if you mess up just come out and say it. Don't get defensive and blame it on others, that will drive me crazy. If I see myself mess up during a game you can fully expect to see "I'm really sorry guys that I fed mid, I was trying to play aggressively to shut him down and I just miscalculated too many fights and it got out of hand". Again, feel free to call me out on the things that I do but do understand, be reasonable. I will always try to be reasonable and not dwell on isolated incidents and only point out the things I think are easily controllable. I don't want to hop on here and see "Dude anomie you shielded Sona instead of me that one fight" sorry but there's factors that go into every fight that not every person will see. Let the small things go. On the isolated incidents part though if I see something that I feel directly caused the loss of a game then I will say it, as I believe it should be said. "Soandso, we pinged and called for Baron and you stopped to get blue, if we had all 5 there we would likely have won that fight and got baron". I believe knowing our own individual strengths and weaknesses is the best way to improve on ourselves. If we're honest with ourselves and each other then we can truely progress as a team/clan

***On individual skills***

I expect every single person on this team to be going to solomid.net and reading guides on that website on the characters you intend to play, read general guides on gameplay, and watch streams occassionally of tournament games. I will post some of my personal favorite links in this conversation soon.
I expect each lane to understand what last hitting is, why it is extremely important to a team's success, and act in lane accordingly. We are all to learn to properly last hit, missing as few creeps as possible, but also know how to freeze your lane when needed. If anyone wants any personal explanation on that or really any part of League of Legends I will help to the best of my ability.
I expect EVERY PERSON to be warding. The only exception I grant is the ranged AD because the support is there, but if they wanted to ward I wouldn't complain. Here's what I want to see, perhaps not right away, but definitely in tournament play. Top Lane: During the laning phase you'll be warding the enemy blue (if we're on the purple side) and the river. After the Laning Phase you'll continue to ward blue and Baron. If we're Red then at your discretion ward the top Tri-Bush or the enemy red if you can do it safely. Mid Lane: will be warding near the enemy wraiths and the grass on the other side of the forest from blue. Jungle: You will be warding dragon and the enemy blue if we're on the red side and well... whatever if we're on the purple side. Support: during laning you should be warding your river and tri bush, possibly a bush in lane as well. After Laning I want our Jungle's blue and red warded. That's 8 wards we should have going as constantly as possible that will give us incredible map awareness and control over every map objective.

Back to top Go down
https://victoriaautmors.forumotion.com

What we expect
Page 1 of 1