Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best Champions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prophet
Admin

Best Champions Empty
PostSubject: Best Champions   Best Champions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:34 am

For practice and tournament play I expect people to go in with their best characters for the role they're playing. Please save trying your casual champions for casual games. You can see obvious spikes and dips in my elo because I'm always cycling in my casual champions in ranked. Understand who you're best with and bring that to the table so we can progress as a team and so we get used to playing with the champions that matter. I'd like to see at some point every person share in this thread who their best champions are. You can base that on personal opinion and/or your ranked stats, but I expect to see it and then expect to see those champions being played.

Here's Mine:
Top: Singed, Fizz, Garen, Jax, Nasus, Sion (I think I do well with Rumble but not 80%+ consistently well with him so he does not appear here, think the same when you do yours)
Mid: Anivia, Annie, Brand, Gragas, Janna, Kassadin, Leblanc, Morgana, Sion, Swain
Jungle: Shaco, Fiddle, Nunu
Ranged AD: Cait, Kog, AP teemo
Support: Soraka, Sona, Leona, Swain, Janna

Again, when I pick these characters I will typically feel very good about the outcome of the game. I feel I can play every champion respectably well but these are where I excel. Don't show me a list of every champion because you don't excel at them all. No, sorry, you don't.
Back to top Go down
https://victoriaautmors.forumotion.com

Best Champions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Team Rosters and Schedules :: Team 1-
Jump to: