Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Picking/Counterpicking

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prophet
Admin

Picking/Counterpicking Empty
PostSubject: Picking/Counterpicking   Picking/Counterpicking Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:06 pm

Champion picking/counterpicking
It is my and many people's opinion that a game outcome of equally skilled players can be decided in champion select simply by looking at the matchups in lane. Certain champions are simply strong counters to others and one should never go into a game blindly insistent on one particular champion. Bottom lane is typically the hardest lane to outright counter because of the 2v2 matchup. Jungle is typically not countered as well. It is for that reason that they will always be our first picks in champion select. The only exception to that is if there's a very strong, frequently picked champion that we want on our team. IE. Morgana

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?hl=en_US%5D&hl=en_US%5D&key=0Aq-068L0cPIZdHdZR3JtaXlOdTZWQjJVb3FoUVZLM1E&type=view&gid=0&f=true&sortcolid=-1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=388

That is a very good link that every single person on this team must read. I may even quiz your asses to make sure you've read it. It is every current champion and who counters them. It explains the logic of what shuts that champion down and has tactic and item suggestions to shut them down.
Unless we're going for a very specific comp your picks should always always always be intended to counter your opponent. I do notice that it doesn't specifically always give a champion to match against them in lane so that's a discussion I would like to see in this thread. Throw out a champion and we'll talk about ways to counter them in lane.
Back to top Go down
https://victoriaautmors.forumotion.com

Picking/Counterpicking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Strategy Discussion :: Strategy Team 1-
Jump to: