Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ward placement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prophet
Admin

Ward placement Empty
PostSubject: Ward placement   Ward placement Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:38 pm

Ward placement Ward_p10

Ward placement Ward_p11

Everyone has 2 warding spots except the ranged ad with 0 and the support with 3. Ward spots are labeled by who's warding there. White numbers are when I would optimally like to see the first ward placed by.

***TOP***
During Laning: River slightly down from the top river grass and above baron
Blue closest to top. preferably before 7 minutes (to catch the respawn)

After Laning: Baron
Blue closest to top

***MID***

During and after laning: important crossroads on both sides, note the alternate ward placements, if we're winning place wards closer to their side, if mid tower is down and we're losing, closer to theirs.

***Support***

During Laning: River grass
Blue closest to bot lane

After Laning: Dragon
Blue closest to bot lane

***Jungle***

During Laning: Dragon
Enemy red, don't give me crap about how they're spread far apart if we're red side, you should be counterjungling anyways

After Laning: Enemy red
Grass closest to Wraiths

***Ranged AD***

There's no wards required for ranged AD but I won't complain if you did put some, note the unmarked ward spots.

My personal ranged ad build has a wriggles in it, something to think about.

Wards win games, they allow for ganks, prevent ganks, and control help control the important map objectives.

For obvious reasons if they're running around with an oracles I want wards to only continue at the most important objectives (reds, blues, dragon, baron) until it's taken care of.

I would like to see our jungle running around with an early oracles if they're doing well. 2-0 or better. Top lane, if tanky should have a constant oracles as soon as they start roaming.

So apparently I forgot to put the times on the wards in the second one, use your head, compare what I'm looking for from the first one, and place wards there by those times.
Back to top Go down
https://victoriaautmors.forumotion.com

Ward placement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Strategy Discussion :: Strategy Team 1-
Jump to: