Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strengths and Weaknesses

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prophet
Admin

Strengths and Weaknesses Empty
PostSubject: Strengths and Weaknesses   Strengths and Weaknesses Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:28 pm

Recognizing and being honest with your own strengths and weaknesses is the number on best way to progress as a player and as a team. You have to be aware of your weak areas so you know what to work on meanwhile focusing on capitalizing on your strengths. If you can be honest post below your own strengths and weaknesses so we can begin to work on them as a team.

**Here's my own self analysis**

Strengths:
I am a very strong harasser in lane
Guerilla tactics (hit and run) are something I excel at
I'm very good at last hitting
I have decent map awareness
I have a strong understanding of the damage capability of my character at any particular point in time
I'm very good at baiting and faking people out
I put a lot of time into thinking about my games and playstyle as well as doing research.
I'm very good in team fights at focusing the carries.

Weaknesses:
My harassing occassionally causes me to overextend my lane, I'm very aware that I'm doing it, which is even worse.
You generally have to twist my arm for me to ever buy a ward.
I like face checking bushes.
I'm a high risk/high reward player. I like to think that higher than 50% of the time it pays off in my favor, but I have been known to mess up.
I often consider how I am personally going to get out of trouble but not others around me and I tend to get others who's crazy enough to follow me killed, ask Catnap.
If I get frustrated, hungry, or tired I will play horribly.
I'm very stubborn when others try to tell me what to do.
When I start to do well in game I start to play riskier to keep it fun.

I'm sure there's more in each catagory and as more become realized I will, as you should, constantly update the list.
Back to top Go down
https://victoriaautmors.forumotion.com

Strengths and Weaknesses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Team Rosters and Schedules :: Team 1-
Jump to: